Thursday, February 09, 2006

entrepreneur's challenges

when i made my decision about not running for the national committee, it was mainly because i felt my mind starts moving faster than my soul.

6 months later, now, i'm working on several directions.
first of all, two more months to go, before i will tare AIESEC out of myself. two more months full of 100 people.

then, JCI's brench in cluj. i'm sure we'll make it work and grow fast this year.

then two small companies. career with gabi and tzutzu. import with gabi and juan.

hmm, last year in university...

well, what it crossed my mind today is the fact that, as a president in AIESEC, i had quite some coloured opportunities ahead. the easiest of all, and not without content, getting hired. losing my unnatural modesty, i'm sure i could get a very nice job in a very nice company.

still, today i realized i took a different way. i'm investing all my energy in two own businesses and an NGO. and that this brings me 6 months of wondering "how will i live?". because i might need some money for that. add the time i will invest in an internship abroad as well.

god i hope i can maintain the courage and the confidence i have now.
and god, thanks a bunch for my friends, thanks for AIESEC and for what it built in me. because no way else could i be that ready for the next 6 months.

and after 6 months, the businesses will bring me good money.
what should i do with all these money?

anyways, i think i'm a little scared. a little.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?