Saturday, February 25, 2006

B&B | Beer & Business

I remember so clear the words of my teachers now: "Los mejores negocios ocurren en una mesa de tragos" - "Best businesses happens in a table with beers"...

And it is true.

Whenever I want to get something done what I need to do is invite the person to go out for a beer. No matter how many mails or phone calls I make, the beer gets the answer faster...

What do I see now?

Two things:
  1. Methodology - I will be drinking more beer in the next months than ever before :)
  2. Opportunity - In Costa Rica, we don´t have a Beer & Business Pub. A place where you can go and have a beer, listen to good music, but also have access to pc, magazines and other business tools... Hmmm

Develop it. And keep a place to promote tradeWORKS there. I will be happy to take some of the clients for a B&B.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?