Tuesday, February 28, 2006

back to life

juanito my friend, you were a one man show lately.
it seem like the real spirit never dies.

now things settled a little in my personal life. i'm also ready to attack the business plan we don't actually have, little by little. but only at ten percent capacity this month. rada and my term in AIESEC will need the entire month of march.

these days i've herad about some friends of mine who got hired. nothing weird till now, except for the fact that i was expecting them to be young entrepreneurs.

now i look around and i only see juan, gabi, tzutzu and cecil. four guys out of an entire generation. and me, the fifth element. :)
my biggest wishes for us are busy days, peaceful nights, lasting friends and living dreams.

this was another non-professional post.
randomlly,
at 3 o'clock, very early in the spring,
the evil vp.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?