Saturday, March 04, 2006

Coach wanted!

Hey man! Hey friends!

If it was easy, everybody would do it and I wouldn´t be fun... :)

I also think that I has to be sustainable. So, it is not only about the business itself but also about how we live our lifes. Invest, don´t suicide!

I just came to realize that I really need a Coach on this, I will start looking for one right now.

Coaching story:

"In 1967, a young graduate of Bombay's Indian Institute of Technology, Kanwal Rekhi, came to the United States to obtain a master's degree from the Michigan Technological University. Thirty-two years later, a young Indian in Bangalore, Saumil Majmudar, started a small company. Those two events are connected by a trail of knowledge accumulation and hand-offs, of experience hard-won and generously shared."

Comments:
Some people think that hiring a business coach implies you lack something. Or worse, that you must be doing something wrong. Many highly successful and ambitious business people seek out coaching because they recognize the value they get from it.

Small business coach
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?